
No shop for me today. I cant stand to sit and not do anything. Headed to Osu w/my cousin to use the internet. After we headed to this spot to get a drink. Its Thursday and people were geeked because its Easter weekend and they didnt have to be back at work till Tuesday. The spot was way too loud for my taste...lol. Im so old. The ride home...was an adventure. We went to this spt called the circle to catch a bus, to catch a cab, to go home. Oy! Its Easter so there were so many people out headed to Kwahu where they have this huge celebration.
Now to get a picture of how busy and packed this place is...imagine times square and multiply it by 4. Wall to wall people. My cousin kept worrying about my purse. "There are armed robbers here." I told her they have em in the states too and I managed to be careful enough there. Its funny how child-like folks treat me here. Im damn near 30 yrs old. I know how to act when I go to places Im not familiar so the hand holding thing...eh...not feeling it. I appreciate the concern but I feel like I should be wearing a helmet (beep beep) I wish a m******** would snatch my purse. A sista can run. Played ball for days so dont sleep. After like 3 hrs of bus hopping , we finally got home, its raining, Im spent.





0 comments:
Post a Comment