
Im trying to stay positive because Ive only been here 6 days but not feeling the vibes from my fam...Well some of them. There has been so much conflict w/in the fam for so long, now that we're here its hard to tell who is on the up and up and who is sheisty.
Umm..I didnt come here for all this drama. I cant tell who's talkin bout me and who genuinely wants to reconnect on the real. Next time I need to make sure we have a spot ELSEWHERE, closer to things other than goats and chickens and away from relatives that dont know how to act. They can keep all that to themselves.
Ugh! Did I mention Im sick of all this gotdamn heat!!! I would love to be in some AC for a good solid day. I would be good. lol. Naw...who am I kidding. I couldnt let it go if I had it a full day. I would probably take hostages if they tried to kick me out.
Me: Nobody move...(sits on AC vent and puts ice chips down her bra)... now someone get me a gotdamn Venti iced soy chai!
Hostages: (lookin around with confused faces) What is that?
Me: (hands shaking) Just shut up, shut up ok. Lemme think! Lemme think! Ok...Get them on the phone and tell them I want the CEO of Starbucks on the line.
Hostages: (confused...yet again)
Me: (tweakin) DOOOOOOOO IT!!!!!





2 comments:
This picture gave me chills! OMG! CATS!!!
lmao!
Post a Comment