Went to the spot and saw zucchini quesadillas on the menu and was all... its veggie?? Word! Bring it! When they brought it my face fell. Like tax season, or payday, or Teena Marie on the radio. Im like umm...this isnt a quesadilla this is a tortilla with yellow ass gov'ment cheese smacked on the top. I was livid. But hungry as hell. I shrugged and told the bartender to gimme some extra sour cream. Imma smack it on there and see if it'll taste any better. And take this Guacamole back...tastes like kaka. Oy! So the mexican food is a no go. Only good part about that place is they take cards and I didnt have to come outta pocket. But naw THAT was an insult to Mexican food, what do I expect tho...this aint Mexico. B- for effort.
My next culinary voyage will be to a Mid Eastern spot. Falafel. Havent had falafel and hummus in a minute. Nothing but Lebanese folk in Osu so this betta be good. Im just sayin...





0 comments:
Post a Comment