Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ghana 2010: Day 30


Yea, so as you can see if you follow the blog, I started out on an everyday tip but its not that interesting here everyday and I dont feel like blogging uneventful days. That would just be me complaining and who wants to here that? Well, I complain a lot so I guess it'd kinda sorta be the same thing but whateva.

Woke up today late. THANK GOODNESS. Ive been getting up at 630a which is an abomination in my eyes. GOTDAMN ROOSTERS wakin me up. Never have I wanted to kick a chicken since I came here. And they are either blind or the "slow rooster" that stay in the small yellow coop cuz they cocka freakin doodle doo all thru the day. NO! You are only supposed to do that when the sun comes up!

Anyway, Im on the hunt for Mexican food. Now I know folks might say you're in Ghana why not eat what you cant get in the states. I can get Ghanaian food in the states so ummm...yeah. Im wondering when I do find a Mexican restaurant will it taste like Mexican (Big ups to the Avilas in Madison, WI that I had the pleasure to live next to as a child, been hooked ever since) or will it taste like the Mexican my ma makes. My ma will make Mexican food and stick pepe in it or some African spice and all I can do is shake my head. Aww ma, its ok. You tried.

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment