Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ghana 2010: Day 5


Off to Osu. My cousin is taking me to another part of Accra called Osu. She says this is a great place to go cuz theres a lot going on. Umm...looks like every other district Ive seen. The Accra "burroughs" are starting to all look the same. Anyway, Im not really tryin to be in the clubs or anything like that...Im old...its not my scene. lol. I came here to chill, learn, and get some supplies. After baking in the heat for over 2 hrs a friend of my cousin's who happens to be the pharmacist bringing me my rash cream, come to take us to a cooler spot. Labadi Beach. This is a beautiful spot, the breeze is coming in from the tide. ugh. heaven.

The way my cousin keeps talkin about this pharmacist, I smell a set up. But Im in the zone and blowing off all the excess info shes telling me about. whateva. Hes attractive but he knows it...and thats about all he knows (checks prescription for accuracy). Plus after hearing about his BMW and Benz blah blah blah...I took my drink from the table where he was obviously tryin to lay his penis out on...and went to take pics. *yawn* if I heard what Neegahs in the states do (niggaz) one more time...I was gonna cold cock him with my bottle. Money dont impress me...I keep tellin em. Im not the one. (chews off choke chain and wanders off)

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment