
Today we visited my aunt. Im not a crier but seeing my mother and her sister reunite after 10 yrs just hit me hard. My aunt was weeping. She's so tiny now, and she just fell into my ma's arms. My aunt is very ill right now.
My aunt couldnt contain herself and it was like they transformed into two little girls in front of me. I was like wow. that's love right there. She kept saying..."My big sister is home and Im alive to see her. The coffin hasnt come for me yet". Ugh Im tearing up and biting the mess outta my lip to stop myself from just bawling.
This is such a bittersweet scene. Hopefully this will not be the last time I see them together like this. Made me appreciate my sis more than I already do.





1 comments:
This made me cry. So touching!
Post a Comment