Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ghana 2010: Day 3


Today started off on a bad note and is not looking good. My stomach is all queasy even after I had to run to the yard and hurl. Dont even feel like eating, the heat has sucked all my energy. Ive downed several bottles of water cuz Im so dehydrated from sweating. And my skin...its not pretty folks.I have sensitive skin so the slightest irritation can make me break out. Heat rash is something I am all too familiar with which is why I hate summer. Always uncomfortable. Now if I get heat rash in N. American heat, imagine what this equatorial heat is doing to me. Along with the upset stomach, a rash has started on both my arms. Its bad. Looks like Ive been boiled from the inside out. Glad I brought these long sleeved skirts. I be damned if I look like an old testament leper. Wait...I dont know my bible which part were the lepers in...the 1st part or the sequel? argh!...lost my train of thought.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.

Post a Comment